Thursday, August 21, 2008

What can I say?

Since Chase has been in California working Diesel has been nothing short of a monster. He has spent a lot of time in the kitchen that we have gated off. This morning as I was cleaning up the living room and getting ready to leave for work he decided that he wanted to see what I was doing and put his paws up on the counter!!! I can't even believe that he is already big enough to easily put his feet up there!!


He just looks so darn cute that I have a hard time not giving into him. How could you resist this face?

3 comments:

Dawna said...

You are going to have your hands full when he is full grown! However, he is pretty cute :)

The Good Gomer Family said...

That is a face to die for!!!

Lee & Kindra said...

Here is some advice from your fellow great dane owner. don't leave any food on your counter! Syd has helped himself to a whole loaf of bread, plus my christmas fudge TWICE! It's funny when you think about it though, and you can't be mad very long :)

Also, I love your new layout! I wanted to let you know that if you want to get rid of that grey middle section so you can see the whole background, I can help. Just e-mail me and I'll be happy to help. kindra.lee@gmail.com