Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Best Gift Ever!


This is the mess that Chase came home to yesterday. I guess Diesel decided to chew through his gate and let himself loose on our VERY un-doggy proofed house. He went nuts and I think that he chewed or shredded every single thing that was low enough for him to get to. I must say that this picture doesn't even begin to do justice to the mess that he made but I thought that it would give everyone a really good laugh because what else can you do? So if anyone wants a black great dane please give me a call :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe what a mess he made! I would have killed him!

Lee & Kindra said...

I feel your pain. Syd decided to shred both our mortgage papers and a phone book throughout the house. I have to say that diesel did a better job though :) Good luck! Hopefully it's just a phase.

Jess said...

hahaha are you kidding me?? that sucks so bad but is so funny at the same time! i haven't checked your blog forever but you and chase are so cute and i'm just waiting for a little kortney to be friends with alessandra! hehe

Elyse said...

ohhhh man... if Sophie did that, she'd be a dead dog lol